How long does it take to process my order?
- I am currently a one-woman show. ALL items are "made to order". I aim to have your order made, packed and ready to ship within 7-10 business days (aka Monday - Friday; not including holidays). This is subject to change during times of high order volume.
- IMPORTANT: Wholesale orders can take 2-3 weeks depending on the size of the order.
How will my order ship?
- All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground unless an expedited shipping option is selected.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number via email.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost varies by your location and the total package weight of your items. If you'd like an exact price quote, please place your items in your cart and proceed to checkout. Once you input your delivery address, the total shipping price will populate for you.
- Orders $50 or more SHIP FREE!
Do you offer local pick-up or delivery?
- I offer local pick-up in Eureka, MO. Please enter coupon code LOCAL, at checkout. This will waive your shipping fee while also notifying me that you'll be picking up your order. Once your order is ready (see processing times above), I will notify you of the pick-up address. All pick-ups are still no contact, at this time.
- I do NOT offer local delivery at this time.
Can I cancel my order?
- You may request a cancellation within TWO HOURS of submitting your order. Cancellation can not be guaranteed after the two hour mark.
Service Delays & Interruptions
- During the peak of COVID, I think we all learned a little bit of patience with the delivery services - yikes! Once the package is in the hands of the shipping carrier, it is really out of my control and I will not be able to issue refunds due to delays.
- Delays can include:
- Natural disasters (i.e. hurricanes & tornadoes)
- Inclement weather (i.e. snow storms)
- Pandemics (this is new!)
- Peak seasons (i.e. Black Friday & Christmas)
My package is lost; now what?
- Most carriers do not consider a package lost until it has been in transit without an updated location scan for at least 7 business days. If you believe your package is lost, I will be happy to work with USPS to file a lost package claim and get a new item shipped to you. Again, a package is out of my control once it's in the hands of the delivery carrier, however, I will do my best to help resolve a lost package issue.
My package arrived damaged; now what?
- Please notify me within 48 hours of receiving your package. Email the following items to email@example.com:
- Name & order number.
- Photo of the damaged package.
- Photo of the damaged item(s).
- Any other information that may be helpful.
- I will then file a claim with USPS on your behalf. Once the claim is approved, you may choose from a full refund or order/item replacement.
Where do you ship to?
*As of July 2021 I have shipped to all 50 states. I have also shipped to Canada, Germany, Norway, Italy and Australia. Let's add your country, too!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org